FPA Annual Conference – BE Baltimore 2016
September 14-16, 2016
Baltimore Convention Center
The FPA Annual Conference is the largest gathering of CFP® professionals and thought leaders financial planning. Attendees, speakers and partners are among the most innovative folks in the industry who come together to connect and share ideas. The conference is built around sharing practical knowledge and strategies for attendees to take back to their practice for immediate implementation. The conference challenges you to…
Explore the latest trends from the best and the brightest minds in the profession.
- Journal of Financial Planning Track: The Journal of Financial Planning will again feature academic presentations so new, they’re not yet published to the public.
- Daily Specialty Tracks: Daily tracks return and will feature Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Care Planning, Suddenly Single (Divorce, Widow), NexGen, Niche Planning and Education Planning.
- Financial Planning Challenge: FPA, Ameriprise Financial and CFP Board will again host the 2016 Financial Planning Challenge. This distinctive competition is designed exclusively for undergraduate degree programs registered with CFP Board that recognizes school teams for demonstrating the CFP Board Financial Plan Development Course requirements. The top three winning teams are awarded a monetary scholarship for their school.
Share knowledge and insights to become more effective, efficient and prosperous.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall: Our bustling Exhibit Hall provided attendees with more opportunities to learn about solutions from big companies and individual practice management product and service providers.
Learn how to operate your business more efficiently regardless of career stage.
- Consult Top Coaches: Enhance your business! The Business Consulting Lounge features top industry coaches to provide one-on-one advice to enhance practice management functions.
- Learn from General Session Speakers: Keynote speakers are hand-picked with practice management success in mind.