Expand your professional and personal network and connect with more than 2,000 attendees from the global financial planning community. Share knowledge and insights to become more effective, efficient and prosperous. Dive deeper into specific issues and subject matters in some of the following events:
- The Association of African American Financial Advisors Preconference Session– will host a three-day event focused on developing and fostering professional relationships among minority professionals working in the industry.
- Women and Finance Knowledge Circle Preconference Session – This one day event educates junior and senior high school girls in the Baltimore area in the morning session and continue in the afternoon gathering the top female planners to give a voice to issues women face in the profession and their relationship with finances.
- New! Knowledge Circle Summit – Take an in-depth look at domestic and internationally relevant topics with a mix of open Q&A with expert panels and planner discussions
- Back by Popular Demand! Roundtable Discussions – The last session of each day in each track is designed to be a Roundtable on various key subjects where attendees can informally share information that can be organized through a moderator to keep the sessions moving. The focus of the sessions will be to share ideas resulting in specific “takeaways”.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall: Our bustling Exhibit Hall provided attendees with more opportunities to meet with industry representatives to learn about solutions from big companies and individual practice management product and service providers.