The FPA Annual Conference offers you more than education and networking alone! You will have access to speak with key business coaches to help you increase practice efficiencies, assist you with marketing your firm and take your business to the next level.
Sign-up to Speak with Business Coaches
The Business Consulting Lounge connects you with noted experts to provide you with practice management strategies. Take advantage of onsite business coaches for high-level advice and sign-up for a one-one-one session for personal professional advice. Business coaches will be onsite to provide advice on the following areas:
- Cybersecurity – Protect your firm from SEC infractions, keep client data secure/avoid data breaches and learn more about the challenges and changes facing advisers today.
- Marketing/Branding – Learn how to utilize marketing tools (and which ones!) in your practice to generate leads, engage with existing clients and build your professional brand.
- Fiduciary Compliance – Determine if you’re safe from a cyber attack, learn how to keep client data secure and how to avoid SEC infractions.
- Social Media – Develop a social media program that engages your audience and positions you as a thought-leader.
- Team Building – Engage young and old advisers, create tangible career paths, develop internships and shape a culture that fits your long term vision.
- Websites – Learn how to build a website to improve your digital brand, build trust and generate leads effortlessly online.
Gain High Level Business Advice (Business Rapid Fire Session)
Attend the one hour Business Rapid Fire Session to learn the best of the best strategies from each of the coaches to gain insight into best business practices.